Monday, April 26, 2010

The last class of my life...

Was two and a half hours long, spent watching cheesy videos and looking at pictures while my fellow classmates spoke about how watching this shit helped them become better health care providers.

We were assigned to choose something earlier in the semester and write up a little summary on it, and post it to a discussion board. I did that. We were also assigned to comment on the submissions of other members of our small groups - I did that, too. Five comments in all. And I could really see the point of it, you know, trying to have empathy for our patients and thinking about what they're going through, and all that. I'm not a complete bitch. I got it.

But really? Two and a half hours while every single small group (24 in all, I believe) commented on their submissions? THIS is what I'm paying over $30,000 a year for? THIS is what I will remember as my last class of pharmacy school, of my entire college career? And it's not like I don't have anything to do - finals start Wednesday.

Rotations start in two weeks - bring it on. And really, thank God classes are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment